The Ghika-Gradisteanu House was built in 1884 following the drawings of the architect Jean Berthet. The house was inherited by his sister who married Scarlat Ghika. The house was renovated in the last part of the 19th century.
In 1948 the house was nationalized by the communists, its last right owner being Serban Grigore Ghica. After the 1989 anticommunist revolution the house was given back to the right owners and it was renovated in 1997.
The interiors exhibit carved wooden panels, ceilings with intricate plastered works and impressive staircases.
It was sold to a private company.
Address: 190 Victoria Avenue